Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Update Fixes Main Problems and Bugs
Have you already had some common Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge bugs and did not know how to fix these annoying issues?
So, Samsung Team does not sleep and they had already published an update for your phones.
Which fixes does this include?
- Released new firmware updates (Firmware files hefty firmware files: Galaxy S7 332MB and Galaxy S7 Edge 353MB)
- Improved screen clarity if you are in "Always On Display" mode
- They also enhanced voice services
- Updated a Samsung Pay
- Cover recognition
- Ability to to save your files to microSD cards
- Additional device stability and security improvements
- Battery life optimization
- Flickering video playback after recording and other improvements in the stability of recording video
- Ability to turn off Power Saving mode with Google Now running
If you are a Galaxy S7 Edge or S7 owner and your phone had not been updated automatically, you can follow the following steps in order to update your phone system:
- Go to Settings
- Select Device
- Scroll down to About Phone
- Check for updates manually (air update notification should appear soon for every user)
Author: Ricky D. McKim
Occupation: Phone Devices Expert
Read more: https://uviyo.com/blogs/news